Arrival at The Port Authority Building between 8:30 and 9:30
09:30 – 12:00 | Morning session + coffee break
How are companies like the Port of Antwerp, Barco, Umicore and Solvay dealing with regulatory restrictions in the supply chain?
- How is the Port of Antwerp dealing with disruptions in the supply chain?
Luc Arnouts, Director International Relations & Networks at the Port of Antwerp
- How is Barco dealing with regulatory restrictions in the supply chain?
Katrien Martens, Global Compliance Manager & DPO at Barco
- How is Solvay dealing with regulatory resctrictions in the supply chain?
Julien Sauvageot, Group Export Control & Sanctions Compliance Officer at SOLVAY
12:00 – 13:00 | Lunch
13:00 – 14:00 | Direction to Botanic Sanctuary Antwerp
14u00 – 17u00 | Afternoon session + coffee break
- How to deal with human rights requirements in the supply chain? The new EU requirements towards a more responsible supply chain?
Johan Evers, Export Controls and Responsible Supply Manager at Umicore
Mona Caroline Chammas, Attorney & Integrity Director, GOVERN&LAW
- How to conduct an investigation in case of non compliance?
Frederik Verhasselt, Partner Forensic & Integrity Services at EY
- How to communicate externally in good times and in bad times?
Anthony Callaert, Public Affairs & Strategic Communications Manager at Growth Inc
- How to incorporate a human behavioural approach to compliance?
Christian Hunt, founder at Human Risk
17:00 – 19:00 | Cocktail with the entire Compliance Pro community at Botanic Sanctuary Antwerp
19:30 – 22:00 | Dinner with speech from Pieter De Ryck, Senior fundmanager at VANLANSCHOT about sustainable investment.
*OTPIONAL: hotel accommodation (surcharge of €250)